Sunday, July 12, 2009

Harry Potter

Last night i was up till 2 am watching the harry potter movies. i started at 2 pm with Harry Potter and the Sorcercer's Stone and finished with Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at 2 am. 12 hours of Harry Potter and it was time well spent. I'm utterly tired at the moment. i still need to finish harry potter and the half-blood prince book but I've been caught up in a book called The Alycemyst: the Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel it really interesting.

life has many mistories and im one of them. trust me i am. they say the older the wiser well im not that old and i speak as if i am an old sage(example on My Sharpest Lives: Peices blog). im hungry so im going to eat something and then play some games.

Your Master has spoken...
-ZCF

2 comments:

  1. We only lasted through about three movies of the marathon... We'll be at the theater midnight Tuesday, though!!! So excited for this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHA!!!! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU COULD BE ON THE COMPUTER!!!!! WHA!!!!! anywho... SQUEE! HARRY POTTER!!! =P

    I be excited. MISS YOU!!!
    xoxo
    -LRH

    ReplyDelete