Thursday, July 2, 2009

Where to turn?

I don't know what i need to turn to. I have had terrible things happen to me so many years ago. I thought something my heart told me was true. well it lied, and I can't forgive it. Four years ago I stopped listening to what it told me to do. After a time it went away. But now its coming back and it is telling me something important. Should I listen or not? I don't know my mind has no idea. Before anyone tells me anything I'll say this. I made a choice I would never listen to my heart again. Now the story is different. I have someone telling me to listen and it is saying something I want to happen but my mind is telling me other wise. I don't know what to follow. They always say follow your heart. But I want to and what i love could be in the balance of it all. If I follow my mind the love will turn me away and I will never be the same. The cost of it all seems to great, so I leave it to you to make my choice. Do I follow my heart or my mind?

Your Master has spoken...
-ZCF

1 comment:

  1. You should always follow your heart. Your heart knows whats best for YOU, and your mind knows whats best for the WORLD, and frankly, you are more important right now. Listen to your heart... Kinda like the song "true to your heart"
    Hope things work out!!
    xoxo
    -LRH

    ReplyDelete