Monday, July 6, 2009

Pain...

everyone has herd of the word and everyone has experienced it. well i have suffered enough. i suffered five years of loneliness and depression and its all over now no thanks to Lea(Thank You). well i wish it all could stop for me but sadly i have an entire life filled of it left. i understand it all now it is all clear. i have now "Inner Peace". something everyone(i think) wants. well i have suffered and what happened i "wouldn't wish it on my enemy" for what happened it far to painful. Lea this is something you need to understand YOU NEVER HURT ME... i am who i am because of my pain. i am a nice person. even in my state of pain i helped anyone who needed it. but the downside is when i helped someone they never asked if i was okay or if i needed help. i never had anyone there for me in my time of need. well life is chalked full of pain we all deal with it differently well all my pain went it a "Bottle" and i sealed it up never letting my emotions out. only recently it "broke" i let it all out. i feel better about my self i guess in a sense "i got a taste of my own medicine" well i must have been a good doctor. life is life make the best of it while you still can. "Card May Diem"(seize the day). i want no one feeling bad for me i don't want anyone to be upset on my account.

Your Master has spoken...
-ZCF

1 comment:

  1. You've made a couple really good points, here. Inner peace is indeed a valid (and not easily reached) goal. Definitely worth striving for.

    Life is life. Yep.

    Teen years are tough. So many people my age say they wish they could be a teen again, and I always say, "not me". I think they're forgetting the hard parts. It does get better. I promise.

    ReplyDelete